Funding & Early Years Pupil Premium
Early Years Funding Checker & Application
Are you eligible?
Currently all families who meet at least one of the listed criteria are entitled to 15 hours free early education for their two year old child.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit or Working Tax Credit calculated on an annual income not over £16,190
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit (annual net income of up to £15,400)
You are also entitled if you have a child who:
- receives Disability Living Allowance
- is a ‘child looked after by the local authority
- have left care through special guardianship (fostered), or through adoption or residence order
- has a current Statement of Educational Needs or an Education, Health and Care Plan.
To complete this application, you will need:
- Your National Insurance Number (available from your payslip or P60) or National Asylum Seeker Service Number. If required you can find out your number by calling HMRC on: 0300 200 3502 (Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 5pm).
You will also need to provide:
- A valid Borough of Poole address for the parent/carer. We cannot accept applications for parent/carers who live outside the Borough of Poole.
- Contact details for the parent applying for the funding, including a date of birth. If you are applying on behalf of someone else you will need these details before continuing. (Note: Confirmation notifications will go to the applicant only.)
- The child’s full name, date of birth & gender.
- An email/postal address to send correspondence to. By completing this form you consent to the Family Information Service using this information to send you notifications on your eligibility.
Please click on the link to apply for Early Education Funding – Application Form – 2 year old Free Early Education Funding
Please click on the link to view the leaflet regarding 30hrs Free Childcare Funding and to see if you are eligible – 30 hrs Free Childcare Information
Early Years Pupil Premium
If you think you could be eligible for Early Years Pupil Premium please click on the link for more information EYPP Leaflet and also complete the application form on the following link EYPP Application Form