Vision and Values
Our mission is to inspire a:
Love for Learning, Love for Life!
At Stanley Green we believe that all children can reach their full potential when they feel happy, secure and valued. Everything we do is underpinned by our ethos of educating the whole child to support their academic, emotional, social and creative development. We do this through providing a learning environment that encourages curiosity, where children can also express themselves creatively and build strong social skills. There is a strong emphasis on mutual support within our whole school community.
We live our values of independence, curiosity, teamwork and kindness through all of our teaching and learning.
We aim to:
- Provide an education which places importance on the development of the whole child, academically, intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially.
- Provide an environment where each child is valued and is made aware that they have the potential to make a positive contribution to the school.
- Help every child build good self-esteem and develop confidence.
- Promote positive relationships and emotional well-being.
- Provide a stimulating and connected curriculum, which promotes the skills of enquiry and problem solving through active learning.
- Encourage a rewarding partnership between home and school, through feedback opportunities, hosting open mornings and inviting parents into classrooms to share learning.
- Provide equal opportunities for all pupils in every aspect of their school life.
- Value and celebrate the diversity of our society and to promote respect and tolerance.
- Promote extra-curricular and enrichment opportunities through trips, as well as inviting visitors into school.