SENco (ID 1259)
Mrs Nikki RoberjotSENco / Inclusion Leader
Mrs Nikki Roberjot
At Stanley Green we create a safe, enjoyable and exciting community in which every person is valued and encouraged to explore their potential in an infinitely changing world.
Underpinning this are our values of Kindness, Teamwork, Curiosity and Independence in learning.
We are committed to offering an inclusive curriculum to ensure the best possible progress for all of our pupils whatever their needs or abilities.
Our school adopts six main principles in developing an inclusive curriculum and ensuring that the teaching and learning, achievements, attitudes and well-being of every child matter;
• Setting suitable learning challenges
• Responding to diverse and individual learning needs
• Overcoming potential barriers to learning and assessment
• Promoting equality of access and opportunity for all learners
• Promoting positive attitudes towards all learners
• Providing other curricular opportunities outside the National Curriculum to meet the needs of individuals or groups of children
Stanley Green is committed to providing an appropriate and high quality education to all the children living in our local area. We believe that all children, including those identified as having special educational needs, have a common entitlement to a broad and balanced academic and social curriculum, which is accessible to them, and to be fully included in all aspects of school life.
We believe that all children should be equally valued in school. We will strive to eliminate prejudice and discrimination, and to develop an environment where all children can flourish and feel safe. The school is committed to inclusion.
We value working in partnership with parents/carers to provide and agree the appropriate support for their child. The 4 Stage Cycle – Assess, Plan, Do and Review is used to guide the support in school. For further information, please contact our SENco.